Read attached file I have written a page about it. Please see it and add what is missing, and edit what is wrong.Memorandum
To: Blake Glover
Date: 14 December, 2016
Subject: Recent Job Performance
Hi Mr. Glover
As the manager of the department, I would like inform you that every employee work here is
highly committed and qualified for the Job. You are no exception, we appreciate the level of
education you have. However, for the past three months, it has brought to my attention that you
haven’t worked your best recently. We have to address the issues that has recently surfaced
regarding your performance.
Here at [Company’s name], we are highly committed and professional. Every employee working
at the company is expected to arrive on time. For the recent three months, I have noticed that
you have been regularly late to work, and that is not acceptable. We expect you to be fully
committed in work and to arrive on time. I also noticed that you have called in five sick days. I
know that people get sick sometimes and that is fine. However, generally looking over your
recent performance, you have been skipping work without a reasonable excuse.
Just how important is it for employees to arrive on time, It is important that they do their task
when at work. I noticed that you are almost always away from your desk chatting with other
employees over things that isn’t part of the job. Workplace is not a place to chat and make
friends. I can’t stress enough how important professionalism is to the company.
In order for us to reach for a solution, I would like you to check in with me at my office every
morning. That way we can insure that you are on time. Regarding sick days, please inform the
management beforehand. I would like you to send me a progress report of what you have done
during work every day.
Blake Glovers recent job performance needs to be addressed. You hired Blake over a year ago because he was highly qualified for the job, and in his first year, you and other managers were
impressed by his excellent work and potential for leadership in the company. However, over the last three months, Blake has been regularly late to work, has called-in sick more than five
times, and when he is at work, he has spent most of his time away from his desk, chatting with other employees and otherwise off-task. Upper management agrees that his personality fits
well in the company, and you want to keep him; however, his recent behavior cannot be ignored.
As the manager of Blakes department, you have the task of disciplining him with a formal, written warning, which must include an assessment of Blakes performance to date and a specific
improvement plan. Your plan should include measurable goals for Blake that will allow both Blake and the company to track his improvement within the timeframe you see fit. The warning
should also articulate the consequences for Blake if he does not meet these goals.
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.