Reply to post in 75 words or more and no title or outline page needed.The first question is difficult for me. I am not sure exactly what the dominant cultural patterns are. It becomes more of a blur each and every day. I am not religious, but I do not have an issue with those who are as long as they do not push their beliefs on myself. I am for equal opportunity, gay rights, pro choice. I am against income inequality, free college, or any other socialist ideas. The three values that are most important to me are that I am proud of my country, I am willing to fight for my country and human life is the most unique form of life. These values started in early childhood for me. I came from a military family. Both of my grandfathers fought in World War II, my father was in Vietnam and had several uncles also serve during Desert Storm. I have always been proud of my country and it became apparent that it was something that I wanted to do. I decided in sixth grade that I would go into the military and it was my focus. My view on human life being so precious was vastly instilled during my time in the military. When you see such tragedy happening to innocent people it makes you appreciate your life and the lives of others that much more. Many of my values have changed over the years as well. I grew up very sheltered in a very small farming community in Wisconsin. My exposure to the world was very small to say the least. I evolved based on interactions I have had with people from many different countries. The values affect how I communicate because I am willing to listen to other viewpoints that might differ from mine. I am respectful when I speak to others even if I disagree with them. Far too often if we disagree with someone we get into shouting matches and it does not solve anything. I communicate the same way no matter who I am talking too. I have talked to Generals and Presidents of other nations, civilians from other nations, Corporate CEOs from America, homeless people, really anyone I come in contact with receive the same treatment. I was raised to treat everyone with respect even if they do not deserve it.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.