ContentProposal: Includes topic, thesis, &paper outline(Thought Processes of how you arrived at your paper focus)Overall on Content: (was presenter clear in his/her discussion on, topic, thesis, & paper outline?)Grade(4 pts)AnnotatedBibliographyList of secondary sources(Process on the no. & types of sources & how SS will be incorporated into paper)Overall on AB:(was the presenter clear in his/her discussion on AB?)Grade(4 pts)ResearchProcess(What challenges have you encountered doing your research?)(What successes have you encountered doing your research?)Overall on RP:(was presenter clear in his/her discussion of the research Process?)Grade(4 pts)LearningOutcomes(What have you learned, specifically, from research process)(What will you take to your next class, as a result of this research experience)Overall on LO:(was presenter clear in his/her discussion of what he/she has learned from/about Process?)Grade(4 pts)Q & A(What question(s) do you have for your peers re. your project?)(What question(s) do you have for the class re. the research process?)Overall on Q & A:(did the presenter create relevant & insightful question(s)?)Grade(4 pts)
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.