Select one product. In a two- to four-page paper (excluding the title and reference pages), describe the seven different types of consumer promotions shown in Table 6.2 of the text and assess how each of the seven types would be applied to your product. Determine which strategy is the most effective and explain why. The paperMust be two- to four double-spaced pages in length (excluding the title and reference pages) and formatted according to APA style Must include a separate title page with the following:
Title of paperStudent’s nameCourse name and numberInstructor’s nameDate submittedMust use at least two scholarly sources in addition to the course text: Ogden, J. R., & Ogden, D. T. (2014). Integrated marketing communications: Advertising, public relations, and more. San Diego, CA: Bridgepoint Education, IncMust document all sources in APA style Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style:Type Description Example Trade allowances An allowance provides the business with cash or merchandise incentives for featuring a brand, product, or service in a special way. There are also allowances for the trade creating and featuring displays of a manufacturers products or services (called a display allowance). A manufacturer may offer another company an advertising or IMC monetary allowance for advertising the manufacturers products. Trade contests Contests offered by manufacturers to intermediaries as well as retail salespeople and retail stores to motivate them to increase their sales performance over a given period. A manufacturer offers an expense paid trip to the top salesperson for a chain of retail stores the manufacturer sells to. Trade incentives The retailer performs a function in order to receive certain funds. A retailer must feature a companys products in its weekly circular to receive a 10\% discount on its next order. Trade shows (and conventions) Trade shows are large events that bring together many sellers to showcase their products or services. The National Show for Pet Retailers is a trade show held in Las Vegas, NV. Sponsorships A company pays for all or a portion of an event in exchange for recognition. Adidas agrees to be one of the sponsors for the Olympic games. In exchange, the Adidas logo is placed on all Olympic marketing material. Price-off During a specific period of time, discounts are given on products offered. A manufacturer gives a 25\% discount to a retailer who buys swimsuits for three stores. Free products Free cases of products are offered to the trade if certain quantities of a product or service are purchased. Many times manufacturers want the trade to offer a particular product style, flavor, size, etc. In these instances, free products are used as a promotion tactic. A free case of soda is given to a retailer for every 10 cases purchased. Specialty advertising Low-cost items that carry the company name, brand name, or some other type of information are given to trade customers (and often to consumers), such as pens at banks. Flash drives, memo books, pens, laser pointers, tote bags, stress balls, and even t-shirts may be used as part of a specialty advertising program
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.