As you have learned in your readings, Piaget, Erikson, Skinner, and Vygotsky took different approaches to child development. One’s theoretical perspective influences approaches to child development. The Jacksons are a young couple living in Centervale. They have approached Keith, the child development consultant, for advice on how to promote and nurture the cognitive development of their preschooler Jasmine. Watch the following video to learn more about the similarities and differences of developmental theories. Study of the Child: Theories of Development I, produced by Herzog, Milan & Herzog, Shanta (Learning Seed, 1997), 29:02 mins obtained from Alexander Street Press Education in Video from AUO Library.Compare and contrast the approaches of each of the four perspectives (Piaget, Erikson, Skinner, and Vygotsky).Explain how each theorist would approach the issue of cognitive development in early childhood. Describe how Keith’s advice to Jasmine’s parents might vary depending on his theoretical perspective.What role would society and family play in Jasmine’s cognitive development at this stage of development? What cultural, psychosocial and physical influences will be seen?Incorporate information learned in your readings and at least one peer-reviewed* article from the AUO library to support your conclusions.do NOT use .coms. Instead, look for .org, .gov, and sometimes .edu for more reputable sources. Never use Wikipedia or about.com.Write a 6-7 page paper in Word format. Be sure to include introductory and concluding paragraphs in your paper, a title page and a reference page. Apply APA standards to citation of sources. Use the following file naming convention
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.