choose, read, and annotate 3 sources on Dorothy ParkerThe resources will come from the library databases or from the open web.After finding, reading, and taking notes on your sources, set up a file in MLA page format.Cite your sources according to your chosen format. Make sure they are listed alphabetically by author name or by title if the source doesn’t give an author name.Under each citation, write a paragraph that includes the following:At least a 2-sentence summary of the source.At least a 2-sentence discussion of the source’s validity:What makes the source credible? (Consider the author’s credentials, the reputation of the magazine/newspaper/journal publishing the source, and/or the quality of the information in the source). What makes the source relevant? (Explain how it would support/develop your portfolio.) Remember, they must be credible (from trustworthy places) and relevant (helpful to your portfolio).MY PORTFOLIO IS ON HER POEM “LOVE SONG”FOR DATABASES PLEASE USE: “BLOOM’S LITERATURE” “JSTOR” “GALE”
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.