During an interview, the case manager demonstrates attitudes about self and others. One way to learn about these attitudes and characteristics is to watch others conduct interviews. A good practice is to watch interviewers on television. The following programs will work for this assignment:
Meet the Press
Good Morning America
While you are watching the interviews, make notes on the attitudes and characteristics that are important for good interviewing.
Describe how the interviewer presents him- or herself.
What are your initial impressions of the interviewer?
What happens in the interview to cause these initial impressions?
Describe how the interviewer greets the interviewee. What type of climate does the greeting establish?
Does the interviewer control the interview?
Focus on the Interviewee
What is the interviewer’s attitude toward the interviewee? How does the interviewer convey this attitude?
Does the interviewer demonstrate respect for the interviewee? How is respect or lack of it conveyed during the interview?
How does the interviewer convey empathy?
Does the interviewer convey cultural sensitivity or the lack of it? How?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.