At what point does behavior become challenging? Include at least 3 examples of challenging behavior that are commonly seen in young children. Cite at least one source, in addition to course text, to substantiate your response.When young children enter school, certain behaviors and learning may become noticeable. Some have difficulty expressing their ideas verbally. Some struggle to get along with peers or follow classroom routines. In each case, however, one thing is the same: improved learning and behavior requires strong self-regulation skills (Florez, 2011). According to Ellen Galinsky, president and co-founder of the Families and Work Institute and
author of Mind in the Making, regulating ones thinking, emotions, and behaviour is critical for success in school, work, and life (2010). A child who stops playing and begins cleaning up when asked or spontaneously shares a toy with a classmate, has regulated thoughts, emotions, and behaviour (Bronson 2000). Research has found that young children who engage in intentional self-regulation learn more and go further in their education (Blair & Diamond 2008). Children develop foundational skills for self-regulation in the first five years of life (Blair 2002; Galinsky 2010), which means early childhood teachers play an important role in helping young children …
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.