Can you help me with the following please?Case Study: Ms. Boscos Class
Theories about behavior modification include social learning theory, classical conditioning, and operant conditioning. For this task, first, read the articles and watch the videos below on each of these theories:
– Bandura – Social Learning Theory: http://www.simplypsychology.org/bandura.html
– Bobo Doll Experiment (Bandura) [Video file]: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqNaLerMNOE
– Classical Conditioning: http://www.simplypsychology.org/classical-conditioning.html
– Skinner – Operant Conditioning: http://www.simplypsychology.org/operant-conditioning.html
– Overview of Operant Conditioning [Video file]: http://video.about.com/psychology/Overview-of-Operant-Conditioning.htm Then, review the case study of Ms. Boscos class, Level A- Case 1 in Norms & Expectations: http://iris.peabody.vanderbilt.edu/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/ICS-003.pdf How might you increase Rons understanding and commitment to the established classroom norms and procedures, beginning with the morning routine? Think about the three behavior theories (social learning theory, classical conditioning, and operant conditioning). Which theory might best fit this situation for behavior modification? Why? Please be original. This discussion can be between 350 to 450 in length.Skinners (1957) learning theory would be the best theoretical perspective to adjust a students behavior to that of a morning routine. According to Skinners behavioral theory of human learning, he supports the belief that humans are shaped entirely by their external surroundings. When this is the case, the students environment can be altered simply by changing the environment to alter the students feelings, thoughts and behaviors.The examples Skinner used were to demonstrate conditioning of the mind. Conditioning is referred to as consistency, repetition, repeating an act till the act continues to receive the desired outcome. The same thing being applied daily is not associated with an accompanied response. In principle and practice it is possible for students to learn cause and effect.Additionally, Skinner developed the idea of shaping. …The theories about behavior modification which includes social learning theories are examined.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.