Green House Gases. Carbon Dioxide CO2 is a green house gas in the atmosphere that may raise average temperatures on Earth. The burning of fossil fuels could be responsible for the increased levels in carbon dioxide. If current trends continue, future concentrations of atmospheric carbon dioxide in parts per million (ppm) could reach the levels shown in the accompanying table. The CO2 concentration in the year 2000 was greater than it had been at any time in the previous 160,000 years. Year 2000 2050 2100 2150 2200
CO2 (ppm) 364 467 600 769 987 (a) Let x be in years, where x = 0 corresponds to 2000, x = 1 to 2001, and so on. Find the values for C and (a) so that f(x) = Ca^x models the data.(b) Graph f and the data in the same viewing rectangle.(c) Use f(x) to estimate graphically the year when the carbon dioxide concentration will be double the preindustrial level of 280 ppm.This guide estimates graphically the year when the carbon dioxide concentration will be double the preindustrial level of 280 ppm.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.