You are considering purchasing a CNC machine which costs $120,000. This machine will have an estimated life of 9 years with a net after tax salvage of $12,000. Its annual after tax operating and maintenance costs are estimated to be $46,000. To expect an 16\% rate of return, what would be the required minimum annual after tax revenue?Please refer attached file for the full solution with equations.Initial Cost=Co=$120,000
After tax salvage=S=$12000
Useful …Solution depicts the steps to estimate the after tax annual revenue in the given case.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.