In looking at the Bugscope website (http://bugscope.bckman. uiuc.edu), I am looking for the following:1) Two ways I could use the Bugscope technology in my high school classroom.2) Two ways that I could use Bugscope to stimulate inquiry with my students.1. First, you could implement Bugscope into the classroom to encourage student inquiry and constructivist learning since it encourages students to engage in a simulation of sorts to become microscopists. I think a cool lesson would be to enable students to choose a country in South America, Latin America, or the Caribbean and research which insects are prevalent there. Students then select one type of insect and research it fully. This lesson not only enhances students research and experimental skills, but it also is interdisciplinary as it can connect with Geography and Spanish. You could do some fun collaboration with the Spanish and Geography/History teachers!Students could then use Language Arts skills are their present a Bug Biography and a PowerPoint, Prezi, EdCanvas, or some visual technological lesson to verbally report using speech skills on their chosen insect.This lesson also integrates Science standards since students will gain mastery and expertise in using high-magnification and observation skills in the content area.2. Two ways to use Bugscope to stimulate inquiry with my students definitely reflect a webquest or scavenger hunt nature of this technology since students can easily find their own bugs from their own cities and towns and mail them. By students actively making meaning and engaging with the content, they are showing inquiry skills. This project can also reflect History because students learn about their own regions. For example, my region is rife with deer ticks, so students can also explore specific traits of their own states, thus connecting with Social Studies, too.By learning to use the electron microscope in hands on manner, the inquiry element of this lesson and technology is also activated further.The virtual chat session is also strongly motivating for kids, allowing them to interact with the content more deeply and formulate their own unique questions. It transfers the classroom from teacher to student-centered in this fashion.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.