In you own words – please tell me how you would describe at risk students that fall in the category Interaction patterns in the Home and how they are affected by this and how you feel we can help them. Interaction at home is directly linked to language skills. Homes that are rich with literature, discussion (questions and dialog) have a higher probability of academic success. Reading skills, communication ability and self-confidence are enhanced. Furthermore, on a side-note, the possibility of stronger and healthier environment will exist, provoked by a balance of social and emotional health, whereby families that are communicating are better off than those that are holding things in. Generally, where there are language challenges, as in ESL (English as a Second Language), bilingual or other languages in the home different than that at school or outside the home, they are more apt to fall behind. Those students may lack the necessary skills for grade-level reading. Good luck!
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.