Assignment Sheet: A Jury of Her Peers by Susan GlaspellTopic: Characters do what they do because of their various motivations anddesires. Often, their desires conflict with their ethical or moralresponsibilities. For example, a personal belief, a love, a thirst for vengeance, a resolve to rectify a wrong, or some other ambition may cause a character toconflict with a moral obligation. Write about “A Jury of Her Peers” in which Minnie’s motivations/desires conflict with her ethical responsibilities.Remember that you are analyzing the literary text–not commenting on whetheror not the behaviors are ethical or “right” in your opinion. Instead, you shouldfocus on the moral dilemma the character experiences and analyze how he/shewrestles with this dilemma. What literary elements draw out the conflict? The character’s conflict is one of __________________ which is driven by a motive (thoughts/fears/emotions) of ____________ , and eventually leads the character to react by ___________________ which shows that _____________. This conflict is highlighted through the literary elements of _________ and ______________.Format: MLA, 12, TNR, DS, Header, Heading with the essay title, 3rd person. Type the word count at the end of your conclusion. To figure out the word count, highlight your introduction, body paragraphs, and conclusion, use the keys Control, Shift, and C at the same time.Minimum Content: Introduction with a solid thesis, minimum of three body paragraphs with two pieces of evidence each, conclusion, and minimum 750 words. Do not stop writing because you have hit the word limit. Similarly, continue to write body paragraphs if you have not met the word limit. Due Dates: (The writing that you submit for checkpoints can always be changed for the final draft of the paper. In fact, I will look for you to have made revisions from submitted checkpoint material.)A eassy with 3 body paragraphs a conclusion and a introduction
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.