A company decides to fine it workers for parking violations on its property. The first offense carries a fine of $25.00 the second offense is $30.00 the third offense is $35.00 and so on. what is the fine for the eight offense? Please show your work and whether you use arithmetic sequence or a geometric sequence and use the proper formulas where applicable. Be concise in your reasoning .AnswerThe first offense carries a fine of $25.00The second offense carries a fine of $30.00The third offense carries a fine of $35.00 and so on.Clearly this is an arithmetic sequence with the first term, a = 25 and common difference, d = 30 – 25 = 5Now, fine for the eight offense is the eighth term of the sequence.We have,nth term = a + (n – 1)dTherefore,4th fine = a + (4 – 1)d = 25 + 3 * 5 = 25 + 15 = $40.005th fine = a + (5 – 1)d = 25 + 4 * 5 = 25 + 20 = $45.006th fine = a + (6 – 1)d = 25 + 5 * 5 = 25 + 25 = $50.007th fine = a + (7 – 1)d = 25 + 6 * 5 = 25 + 30 = $55.008th fine = a + (8 – 1)d = 25 + 7 * 5 = 25 + 35 = $60.00
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.