BackgroundYour police department has noted a recent increase in criminal activity. Robberies occurring between the hours of 10 p.m. and 3 a.m. have increased by 50\%, especially on the weekends. In a majority of cases, the victim reports being alone at the time of the robbery, and had recently left a local drinking establishment. You are responsible for investigating why this increase in crime is occurring so a solution can be implemented to better protect the community.AssignmentIdentify the theory (or theories) and the main arguments of the theory that best explain the increase in crime in this scenario.Coherently relate the concept(s) and arguments in the theory to the supporting evidence you see with the increase in criminal activity.Assess how well the theory or theories explain crime victimization in general. Taking into consideration the theory or theories you chose, what steps do you recommend your department take to thwart the criminal activity?Your well-written essay should meet the following requirements:Be 3-4 pages in length excluding the cover page and reference pages.Include at least two academic sources.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.