c SCENARIO 6–3: Anonymous and the “Operation Payback” AttackIn January 2012, a self-described hacktivist group called Anonymous launched a series of DDoS attacks against commercial and government Web sites, in response to two different incidents. For one thing, the group stated that its attack, called “Operation Payback,” was in retaliation against the (U.S.) Department of Justice for taking down Megaupload, a massive ﬁle-sharing site. For another, Anonymous stated that it was supporting the coordinated January 18 online protest against two controversial legislative proposals in the U.S. Congress: PIPA (Protect Intellectual Property Act) and SOPA (Stop Online Piracy Act). While most of the participants in this online protest, including Wikipedia and Google, used tactics that were nondisruptive, Anonymous launched DDoS attacks against the Web sites of organizationsthatsupportedthetwocongressionalbills.Thesitesattackedincludednotonlyatthe RIAA (Recording Industry Association of America) and MPAA (Motion Picture Association of America) sites but also at the sites for the U.S. Copyright Ofﬁce and Broadcast Music, Inc. (BMI), whichcollectsfeesfrombusinessthatusemusic.(TheonlineprotestinvolvingSOPAandPIPA,as well as the controversial aspects of these two legislative proposals that sparked this protest, are described in detail in Chapter 8.) Attached is a sample paper.Include two citations And the ethical dilemma 3-4 pagesPurchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.