Discuss and critically analyze heutagogy.Discuss the similarities and differences between andragogy and heutagogy4 Page Minimum with noted referencesBlaschke, L. (2012). Heutagogy and Lifelong Learning: A Review of Heutagogical Practice and Self-Determined Learning, The international Review of Research in Open and Distance Learning. Vol. 13, No. 1. Kenyon, C. & Hase, S. (n.d.). Moving from andragogy to heutagogy in vocational education, Australian Vocational Education and Training Research Association.Palaiologos, G. (2011). From Pedagogy to Andragogy and Heutagogy: Thinking Distance Education and Self-Directed Learning, Social Science Research Network.In reference to the study of self-directed learning, Heutagogy can be viewed as an extension of andragogy because of the primary focus from andragogy on self-directed learning. Heutagogy is focused upon giving learners the ability to teach themselves how to best learn in accordance with their own individual learning styles. The future of learning is predicated upon learners possessing the knowledge on how to most optimally learn in accordance with their individual skills and previous experiences, which is something that can be attained through the use of Heutagogy, which is the study of self-directed learning and self- determined learning. Self-determination must include a self-readiness or a readiness to learn wherein the learner is predisposed to wanting to learn in accordance with set goals and objectives. These goals and objectives are further discussed in andragogy, wherein the student can get information about the similarities and differences between heutagogy.Discuss the similarities and differences between andragogy and heutagogyHeutagogical learning takes a similar approach to teaching and learning as andragogy but there are some distinct differences. The most glaring difference is that in heutagogical learning, learners dont get any self-direction from teachers and take full responsibility for their learning, which is enabled because of Web 2.0 and online …This solution discusses similarities and differences between andragogy and heutagogy.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.