I have listed three function questions below. Each has the explanation and answer. Please explain in more detail and depth. Thank you.Solve for v and graph the solution.
IV – 51 < 5 Click two endpoints to graph a line segment, an endpoint and an arrowhead to graph a ray, or two arrowheads to graph a line. To change endpoints from filled-in circles to empty circles, click on them. 1 2 3 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 You answered: + 0 1 2 3 4 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 If a > 0, then |x a, which has a solution of x < -a or x > a.
Look at the inequality.
IV – 51 < 5 Since v - 5 can be either positive or negative, split the inequality into two cases. positive negative V-5 < 5 and (v - 5) < 5 First, solve the positive case. V-5 < 5 v < 10 Add 5 to both sides Next, solve the negative case. -(v - 5) < 5 -V + 5 < 5 Apply the distributive property -V < 0 Subtract 5 from both sides V > 0
Multiply both sides by – 1 and reverse the direction of the inequality symbol
Now, see if the two inequalities can be combined into a single statement. The variable v is less
than 10 and greater than 0, which means it is between the two values. Write the solution as a
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.