An aerobics instructor says she drinks one cup (8 ounces) of water before she starts her classes and then she drinks 10 ounces every 10 minutes.a. How much water does she drink when she teaches 2 one-hour classes in a row?b. Let W represent ounces of water and N the number of 10-minute intervals the aerobics instructor spends exercising, and write an equation to find the number of fluid ounces the instructor consumes during exercise.c. Explain the significance of each of the numbers that appears in the equation and sketch the graph of the function.Hi, ** Please see the attached file for the complete solution response **a. How much water does she drink when she teaches 2 one-hour classes in a row?
Solution: (please see the attached file)
2 one-hour = 2*60 = 120 minutes
Amount of water = 8 + 10*(120)/10 = 8 + 120 = 128 ounces
Answer: 128 ounces
b. Let W …This solution to the aerobics instructor problem is included in the attached word document with explanation and a graph.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.