Case AssignmentSuppose that you have been working as a labor and delivery nurse at a hospital in an urban area for eight years. A colleague of yours, Mark (48 years old), is the Charge Nurse. Mark has been working at the hospital for the past four years, and he is your immediate supervisor. Outside of the work environment, you speak to Mark regularly on the telephone and the two of you are connected by a social networking website. Sam is a 17-year-old high school student who recently began working at the hospital as a volunteer to assist the phlebotomist in transporting blood samples to the laboratory. Sam has only been working at the hospital for two months. You, Mark, and Sam are dining in the employee cafeteria one afternoon along with four other hospital employees. A heated debate arises about how health care reform might affect your work environment in the near future. Some at the table feel that a letter should be written to an upper level hospital administrator to prevent any bad changes from occurring.Assignment ExpectationsThis is a three-part assignment.First, explain Social Impact Theory in your own words (1 paragraph maximum).According to Social Impact Theory:Would a letter eventually be written to the administrator?Which member of the group would most directly influence your way of thinking? Why?Why would the number of people participating in the conversation be relevant?How might media coverage of Health Care Reform shape the opinions of participants?Reading that could helpSocial Impact Theory (n.d.). Retrieved from: http://changingminds.org/explanations/theories/social_impact.htmRashotte, S. (yr. unknown). Social Influence. Retrieved from http://www.sociologyencyclopedia.com/download_media?id=beos_social.This paper must have 2 references only, and the references must be cited into the paper. The reference page must have links attached so that I may check over your work. NO PLAGIARISM
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.