Identify three primary types of energy that powers your home as well as all of the homes in your community. You may find this information on your community Web site or the Web sites of the local power companies. For example, your community may use electricity and solar panels. Explain how the sources of energy you identified impact the environment. Consider the following: Does the use of these types of energy resource have a negative impact on the environment in your area? Does your community have nuclear waste to dispose of? Has your community always used these three power sources? If so, how do you feel this has impacted the environment over time? How much of an impact have these sources of energy had on local air and water quality? Considering the current source(s) of power available, determine how much energy your house uses each month. You can find this information on your monthly energy bill. Calculate your annual usage for a year. Using this value, estimate the energy consumption for your community. The US Census Bureau is one resource you can use to estimate the number of households in your community. You can use the following formulae for this calculation:(monthly energy usage) × (12 months per year) = (household energy usage per year); (yearly energy estimate for your house) × (estimated number of houses in your community) = (estimated yearly energy use for your community) The following is an example of the above calculation:52.8 kilowatt hours (kwh) per month × 12 months = 633.6 kwh; 633.6 kwh × 200 houses in your community = 126,720 kwh Recommend a realistic, renewable resource to power your community, using your calculated power needs. Consider the following sources: hydropower, solar power, wind turbines, and geothermal energy. Which source would be the best for your community? Justify your choice based on the kind of resources that are available, how much power these alternative sources can produce, and your estimated energy demands for the community. Having recommended an alternative power source, conclude by addressing the following: How realistic is this alternative power source for your community? How will people in your community respond to energy conversion? Will they support it or be against it? Give reasons. How expensive would it be to convert to the alternative power source you recommended? How would this new source impact the environment? What organisms would benefit most from this conversion? Support your statements with appropriate examples and approximately 4–6 credible resources.Write an 8–10-page paper in Word format. Apply APA standards to citation of sources.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.