4 sentence for each bulletin(very short/small answers)After 9/11, many Sikhs were persecuted by people in America who mistook them for Muslims, as Sikh men wear turbans and have “Middle Eastern” looks. In August 2012, seven people were shot and killed at a Sikh temple in Oak Creek, Wisconsin, because the killer mistook them for Muslims. At the same time, adherents like Sheena Khandari are having to rethink their outward expressions of faith.Examine the five Ks of Sikhism. These are the ultimate expressions of faith in Sikhism.Which of the five Ks intrigues you the most? Why?Sheena says it is not the outward expression of religion that matters; instead, it is what is inside that counts. Is this a cop-out or the sign of a genuine struggle to retain her faith in light of today’s realities?Should Americans accept Sikh customs (for example, Sikh policemen being allowed to wear turbans instead of helmets or hats) or should Sikhs adopt American customs? To get full credit for this question, you need to locate one Web source: blog, video, or website that supports your views and share it with the class.4 sentence for each bulletin(very short/small answers)The writer of the biblical book of Ecclesiastes says, “There is nothing new under the sun.” Many believe that, for the most part, new religious movements (NRMs) are just rehashes of old religions.Main discussion questions for the week:Given the religions we have covered this quarter and the definitions and functions of religion in Chapter 1, answer all of the following:Are NRMs just rehashes of old religions or are they old religions with a new twist? Provide an example and explain.Or are NRMs legitimate religions that, according to Chapter 1, fulfill spiritual needs for a new generation and new times? What are these needs? What changes in our world are they reacting to?Finally, in your informed opinion, have the old religions let us down? Are they obsolete?As humankind evolves, are they becoming foundations for more “religious houses”?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.